St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Summer fun at last

I realize I haven't had the most exciting blog these days...but, then again, I guess I never began to blog for the stardom :) Home schooling - family life, is busy life. There is spiritual fortification at every turn. Virtues are put to the test regularly and believe me, we don't always pass the test (I know I don't). Still, we strive to do our best.

We are nearly finished with school (exhale here). And the weather, and allergies, tell us it's time to frolick in the warmth and greenery. It was a long hard winter for us here at this home.


We are looking forward to this interesting play set, coming to our yard soon! I wish I were not 5 foot 8 :) It looks like a lot of outdoor fun.

No comments: