St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Morning…

It’s a crisp fall like morning…..got rather chilly during the night and the furnace came on.  I guess summer has really taken leave….

…I’m sipping my Community Dark Roast coffee…doing my morning prayers, especially thinking about my friend Megan and if she’s had her baby yet…she was induced yesterday and last I had heard, it wasn’t progressing much; so I’ve been worried and wondering and anxious for her now, for over 24 hrs!  Please pray  for her also.

…We will dive into another school day here, only our second week, but looking good so far.  The boys are doing well with their subjects and I am SO grateful for this classical curriculum and the formation it brings in thinking skills, discussion, communication overall both verbal and in writing, and the faith formation.  It is the whole package deal.  Nothing lacking, and do be able to accomplish this at home is more of a bonus.

…so this morning, I am grateful for home schooling.  I am grateful for being able to stay home still…at this point in my life….and that my husband will work both a day job and an evening job a couple times a week to provide for us, so I can stay home with our children and school them. 

…God bless you this beautiful day, wherever you are geographically and wherever you are in your walk with our Lord.

No comments: