St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday….

amishautumn

It doesn’t quite look like this yet in northeastern Ohio….but I thought this was a beautiful preview of things to come.

I am glad at this moment to be tucked away in rural Ohio.  It doesn’t mean we are forgetful of the world situation – very frightening right now – but it does mean some sense of peace while we are praying for peace and resolution.

Today, as I focus on the world situation it makes me somewhat more subdued in my complaints and unsettled nature about things that now seem pretty trivial.  I am grateful that even with grumbling children, they are all safe at home in this lazy little town.

God bless you wherever you are.  May His peace that passes all understanding be yours.

No comments: