St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thursday Daybook

Let me begin by saying when I awoke this morning it was a mere 8 degrees out…it has since risen to about 13 degrees….at least the SUN is shining out there!

Outside my window....it’s bright, cold and frosty

I am thankful for...my cozy satin comforter

I am thinking about...getting started with school for the day

Learning all the time...about new Arbonne products right now

From the kitchen....need to defrost some meats …and bake some cookies today for company tomorrow…

I am creating...nothing much right now

I am working on...the Youth Group session for the weekend

I am going...nowhere today, I hoping

I am hoping...for a nice pleasant productive school day

I am reading...mostly about Arbonne products right now

I am praying for...my family, my children

I am hearing...the sound of workers, restoring an old house on our street

Around the house...a bit of clutter that needs cleared

One of my favorite things...the smell of coffee and lovely candles

A few plans for the rest of the week...having company tomorrow, a friend and her son to play with the boys, and for us to sit and chat

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... This is a product I’m receiving today in my order and I’m hoping it will help my youngest son’s scalp clear up more.  Wish me luck! 

No comments: