St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Monday, April 30, 2007

Just saying "Hello"

I am really still here :)

It has been so incredibly busy here, with home schooling, preparing our seven year old for his First Holy Communion this upcoming weekend; I am the mother and the teacher (and the second grade sacrament teacher as well), so I have a lot going on. All ages of my children at home have also been participating in a diocesan tournament, based on catechetical (CCC + Bible) questions. My daughters intermediate level won two rounds out of the four, and so did our oldest son's level. His team will be playing Round 4, this upcoming Thursday evening. The winner will go on to play another parish in the diocese for the championship. I've fixed our diocese link in my links, and if you'd like to check out the bracketology, you can follow the Diocese of Steubenville, then on the homepage click on Christian Formation (under offices or categories), then click onto the Tournament of Truth 2007 Schedule to see the breakdowns. They haven't been updated to this date -- but "Minerva" (that's us), will be playing "Richmond" in the 9-12th grade level, Round 4. You can also click on the other information about the tournament. It's been an interesting event!

God bless all my visitors. I'll get back to blogging (and figuring out this new computer set up), when my time allows.

2 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

How exciting to look forward to another First Communion! I will be praying for your family. Congratulations Denise.

Micki said...

How exciting to watch a young one come to Our Lord and God. Enjoy.
Blessings and prayers for you all.