St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hello and Good-bye For Now


I would like to say hello....(it's been a while)...and good-bye...just for the summer. I have been far too busy with family and home and assorted other projects and events to blog; (such as vacation bible school). I miss you all, but the nice thing about blogging, is....it will still be there. I hope to return in September. Please stop by and use the blogroll; there are plenty of wonderful blogging friends with fresh and inspirational ideas to share.

May God bless you with beautiful weather and refreshment of body, soul and mind these months of summer.

5 comments:

ls said...

Ahhh, and just when I got back online. I do hope you'll Keep in touch with me this summer via e-mail.
Look forward to your thought- provoking, stimulating posts in September!
hugs and prayers,
Lynn

Alice Gunther said...

I took last summer off from blogging (pretty much) and never regretted it! We'll be here to welcome you back in September, and, in the meantime, you will be missed!

Home School Mom: Denise said...

Thanks ladies, for your kind notes. I will miss everyone!

Keep in touch!

Blessings,
Denise

Cay Gibson said...

Have a lovely, refreshing summer, my friend.

EC Gefroh said...

Enjoy your summer Denise. I do miss your blogging though.
God bless,