St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Friday, January 25, 2008

Mid-Winter Slump........


It's true, I've been under the weather lately - maybe the mid-winter blues or slump or something. We have so much going on as a family; the schooling is keeping momentum, and we are seeing wonderful results in progress, and well, we are anxious for spring to arrive. I think I could use more sunshine - that's for sure. Being a born and raised southern Californian, this Ohio winter climate kind of gets to my bones after a while! I'm thinking of what helps are uplifting - you know, creating atmosphere - the special smell of a candle burning, a fresh scent of a favorite cologne or bath gel, some more comfort food.....a brisk walk, then a nice cup of just-the-right tea. I'd love to hear what your favorite things are for the mid-winter slump. Please share! I'll be back later to post some more of my favorite things.....

In the meantime, I'm grateful my husband and two older children arrived safely to the March for Life, in Washington D.C., and back home again. God protect and bless the unborn children!

Many Blessings!

No comments: