St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer has come to the Village of Minerva...

So much has been happening and I haven't much time to blog these days, but all is well here with the family. We have wrapped up our homeschooling year and this new year brings with it preparations for college for our oldest son. I hope to keep you informed and report back later! :)

In the meantime, we have enjoyed God's blessing us with a seminarian at our parish for the summer. I share with you one of his excellent photos, up above, and two links to read his futher thoughts and see his wonderful photography. His life/vocation story are contained at his blogspot:

The Night is Passing!

and his photoblog:

Mike G's Photos

Michael (Mike) gives permission to use his photos as long as we link back to his photoblog, and I will tell you, his pictures are so wonderful, I had quite a time choosing one to sample at my blog! What is very nice is that you can see my church here in northeastern Ohio and some of it's great stained glass windows and outside features, through Mike's talented lens right at the homepage of his photoblog. Minerva never looked so good....

Thank you Mike!

God bless all my friends ~ keep me in your prayers, you are in mine.


Photobucket

No comments: