St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Saturday, July 05, 2014

Freedom, gratefulness, ordinary life

It has been a beautiful beginning to this month.  Coming out of June where I helped a friend find her birth parents, knowing she is still floating on cloud 9 and will be for some time (!!); and now, getting ready to celebrate my favorite daughter's 21st birthday.  (er ahem, my only daughter, :) )  Life is good. 

I have enjoyed the sunshine (even the rain) more than anything this year.  Maybe it's my age/aging, but that last winter was a beast!  This has caused me to really appreciate the clearer more moderate months.  

I am heavily into intense preparations for our Vacation Bible School at the church, that is too take place the week of July 21st.   I am working hard to get our volunteers organized and the pre-preparations in order.  It is always a lot of fun kids of all ages, but is truly an exhaustive endeavor.  

I also ask that you keep me in prayer as I have a special prayer intention, that really can't go out there on the cyber waves, but all the same, God will know.  Thank you in advance.

Have a beautiful weekend!  Continue to be grateful for this great country, land of the free, and home of the brave.  


No comments: