St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I have a son who has longed to learn java programming language, but we just weren't finding the right situation.....until the other day.  Home School Legal Defense in conjunction with Homeschool Buyers Co-op, sent an offer I couldn't refuse!  What luck, what providence, that this email shown up in my inbox bright and early while I sipped my coffee.  I simply could not believe it.  Mod Design 1, java language, 30 course hours, design your own Minecraft mod.  Wow! THAT was so much what we were looking for and more.....plus 40% off as a co-op buyer member. This excellent offer directed us to:  Youth Digital.

We just began school and my son is thrilled to be doing this programming course. I will report more another time.

No comments: