St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Shhh...don't tell anybody..

...but I've been Christmas shopping.....

I have been stashing away gifts as they arrive and am ahead this year, I am pleased to say.  I have also found some really interesting and unique things this year.



One such item is: Bento Box lunches....a simple box and a recipe book to accompany it for my daughter.  She loves to "organize" and eat a healthy lunch.  This will give her a little more inspiration to do so. 




Adult coloring books:  These and these..and this ...they are beautiful, I am so impressed. Throw in some nice colored pencils and it makes a beautiful gift.  

Star Wars Coffee Mugs....well, of course     


Young Living Ceramic Diffuser w/Oil 


Tolkien Treasury Little Gift Book



Keep Calm and Carry On book


Mikasa Gourmet Basics Mug Set

Celebrations by Mikasa Rejoice Angel



No comments: