St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Saturday, November 11, 2006

A Few of My Favorite Things

I really don't like grocery shopping. It's just a lot of work! But, when I see the spirit of Thanksgiving and Christmas returning to my grocer, well, I feel a little warm and fuzzy :) That happened Friday while shopping, I turned the corner of an aisle with my cart already overflowing and spied an end display that tickled my eyes and heart: my tea! It's back! You can visit it below by following the link provided in the title. Here's to your finding a few favorite things to help savor the season ahead by making it a little richer.

Nutcracker Sweet™ Holiday Tea

Waltzing flowers and sugar plum fairies. Angels on gossamer wings, a marzipan palace and a nutcracker who turns into a prince -- nothing brings the magic of the holiday season to life better than the world's favorite ballet. Now Celestial Seasonings® has captured that same magic in a tea, Nutcracker Sweet™ Limited Edition Holiday Tea. This irresistible treat is a blend of the finest black teas from the estates of Assam, Kenya and Indonesia. Then we add vanilla and nutty flavors and a dash of cinnamon. Nutcracker Sweet is perfect after dinner or as a stocking stuffer. Share the warmth and cheer of the season over a cup of Nutcracker Sweet Holiday Tea.

4 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Mahalo for the tip! I don't remember seeing this one in the store. Maybe, I just didn't pay any attention.
God bless,

Alice Gunther said...

Denise!!! Last year, I went so bananas over Nutcracker Sweet tea that I ordered a CASE of it online. (I was afraid the grocery store might not stock it far beyond New Year's, and I was hooked!)

Home School Mom: Denise said...

Esther,
There are several other teas in the Celestial Seasonings Holiday line - one is a decaf green tea with candy cane flavors, I think. But, this one still seems to be my favorite.

No, I don't work for Celestial Seasongs... :) But, maybe they're asking Alice too!

Blessings,
Denise

Home School Mom: Denise said...

Alice! A whole case! That was a great idea really. It's like this one coffee I adore from Border's Book Store (Holiday Traditions), and I stock-load it in the freezer so I don't go through withdrawal after the first of the year and have the aroma and taste to bring back sweet memories of Christmastide and the deep of winter......

Blessings,
Denise