St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I Have an App for that!

Much has been said about the recent passing of Steve Jobs, but I would like to post here some very deep and thoughtful commentary on his life and contribution to our world.

First, from MacBeth's Opinion, this reflection surely upholds the dignity of human life from conception to natural death; Steve Jobs had both because of his unwed mother's decision to give her child life:

Steve Jobs and One Christmas Eve


And this next article links from the one posted above:


Flashback: Steve Jobs is a genius alright, but even geniuses need to be born


And I'd like to leave you with my favorite tribute to Steve Jobs I came across; may he rest in peace and may the grace and salvation of Our Lord be with him in the glory of Heaven.


No comments: