St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Days gone by–you can still buy it!

 

I’m nursing a sick household today, so in between washing bed linens and resting myself a bit, I’ve been internet browsing.  I find the Vermont Country Store so fun to visit and reminisce with.  It really takes me back to the 70s growing up in Salt Lake City, Utah.  I never wore much make-up at all; what I did wear was usually just blush and a lip gloss (Clinique’s Black Honey was my favorite).  But the make-up at the Vermont Country Store is so 70s….I do remember the make-up and hair products ( like Lemon-up Shampoo, something I did occasionally use).  It’s just fun to see the older toys and games, and products of an era gone by.

Vermont Country Store

No comments: