St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sweet Memories - Memorial Day

I have been so completely busy, that I’ve neglected my blogging sorely!  But alas, I am enjoying a couple days of relaxation before heading into the home stretch for school and projects.

Although this Memorial Day is altogether too close to the date my father passed away, ten years ago (5/24), and would have turned 81 on 5/27 this year, I feel a peace and comfort through the joyful memories. My brother and I spent time reminiscing how we were blessed with such a great “Marine Corps” father. May all those that serve this country, men and women, be honored with the dignity and respect that is due them.

  May God bless you abundantly this Memorial Day Weekend.

MemorialDayPhoto

Notice the Latin in the upper left hand corner!

E Pluribus Unum

One out of many…..

No comments: