St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dec 12: Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe


With the feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe just one day away, I urge you to visit my friend Alice at Cottage Blessings, via this insightful and delightful post: A Tea in Honor of Our Lady of Guadalupe.

Our Lady of Guadalupe holds such a special place of devotion for me. My husband gave me a beautiful matted and framed image of OL of G for our wedding nearly twenty years ago now. It has a special place of honor in our diningroom with a swag of deep burgundy and bronze shaded roses adorning it.

Our Lady of Guadalupe, Our Mother, Pray for us!

And for more on this special feast of Our Lady, head to this LINK.

1 comment:

Alice Gunther said...

Thank you so very much, dear Denise! You are always so good to me!

Happy Feast tomorrow!