St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

About Those Christmas Cards
 
 
Wouldn't you know.....I usually buy my Christmas cards from a pro-life source, or an abbey or monastery.  I like American made, produced.  And I like our proceeds to help fund a good cause, and more preferably a pro-life organization.  Well, I bought a quick box of American Greetings Christmas cards today at our local drugstore, because the Madonna and child were truly beautiful, I was getting antsy, and the verse on the card was beautifully religious.  Got them home, and got to looking at them closer, and wouldn't you know: Made in China ):  I was so disappointed.  Well, I opened the box up and inspected the cards themselves, the cards do not say Made in China, in fact, they say: AGC, Cleveland Ohio.  Hmm...at any rate, something affiliated with these cards has to do with Made in China!
 
My suggestion is to always look to some good sources for your Christmas cards.  I have gotten our last years cards from Couple to Couple League, a good family focused pro-life Catholic NFP organization.  In fact, I have an order in now......I'll be patient :-)
 
 

No comments: