St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Lenten Meme




Ah, my friend Esther has tagged me with the Lenten Meme.


1. What is your favorite Sorrowful Mystery?
Jesus picks up/ carries his cross.



2. What is your favorite Station of the Cross? Jesus meets the weeping women.

3. Do you fast during Lent?
Yes, moreso than of my voluntary fasting for special reasons throughout the course of the year.

4. What is your Lenten Resolution(s)?
Esther's "less computer time" works for me also :) I am also working on unloading or simplifying my life - even if physically in the home environment. Spiritually, that runs a bit deeper. And "kindness" - I'm working on kindness and recommending it to everyone, my own family, my friends. I really think that kindness is a long forgotten and much needed virtue.

5. Do you use Holy Water during Lent?
We use Holy Water all the time - and yes we continue to use it at home during Lent. It has been a custom that the Holy Water isn't present at our local church during this season.

6. How many times do you go to Mass during Lent?
I am not able to go everyday as I would like due to family dynamics and morning mass times - but I go extra once a week, and try to add an additional Eucharistic Adoration Hour, in addition to my regular weekly Adorer timeslot.

I'd like to tag:

Life is Beauty

Praying for Grace

Johnny Nobody

1 comment:

EC Gefroh said...

Great answers Denise. I especially like what you wrote for your resolutions. Thanks for the inspiration.