St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentine Meme


I've been tagged for the Valentine Meme by my friend Esther. (I liked your answers E!:-)

What are your favorite top ten romantic movies?

1. Somewhere in Time
2. Finding Neverland
3. Everafter
4. Return to Me
5. Phantom of the Opera, (The Movie)
6. Hamlet (The Movie, Mel Gibson)
7. My Man Godfrey
8. Forever Young
9. Tuck Everlasting
10.Wuthering Heights

What are your top five favorite romantic books (fiction or non-fiction) ?

1. The Keeper of the Bees - Gene Stratton-Porter
2. Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
3. Agnes Grey - Anne Bronte
4. A Tale of Two Cities - Charles Dickens
5. Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte

If money were no object, where on earth would you like to spend your Valentine's Day and how would you spend it? In other words, what is your idea of a perfect Valentine's Day date?


That's a tough one for me. I guess right now I'd prefer a warmer climate, so anywhere south of the Equator would work! And as long as there were sand to walk with bare feet across, and the sound of waves, and my husband at my side, and some peace with a capital P, then I would enjoy that as the perfect Valentine's Day date.

I tag any romantic who would like to join the fun!

1 comment:

EC Gefroh said...

Thanks Denise. I love your answers! I completely forgot about Forever Young and Return to Me. Both very good movies! I bought the Phantom of the Opera for my dh as one of his gifts. He hasn't opened it yet.