St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Monday, May 04, 2009

Since I last blogged in, we are making progress in many areas. I didn't think it was possible - oh ye' of little Faith...however, I'm truly finding that all things are possible with God. I have been praying a special prayer through the intercession of Gwen Coniker (Catholic Familyland), for which I feel we are being blessed. Our son's health crisis is improving, slowly, but definite improvement. He/we are pushing our way through the remainder of fourth grade. It's been interesting and certainly a learning experience to have an OCD child. We have found both support and avoidance. We remain steadfast and do what we must do to help him along. In the meantime, our oldest is finishing up his senior year - and we are preparing for his graduation with friends and family. Our daughter is plugging away with the end of tenth grade work. She did a great job at her recent piano recital. She bought a new camera and is thrilled that summer weather is nearly here to stay. Our five year old is reading and developing more "conversation"; he was a late talker. I'm going to continue his reading practice with McGuffey. I love the Eclectic Readers - he's making his way through #1.

Thank you for all the prayers and well wishes. I will attempt to blog here and there as time permits. We finished up with First Communion this last weekend at our parish, and are making preparations for Confirmation soon. It's been a busy time.

No comments: