St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thoughtful Books for gifts

I fell upon this book  by way of Pinterest where everyone is “pinning”, you know :)…….I love finding new thoughtful wise edifying (did I say inexpensive) and worthy gifts.  This seemed to be one, and I loved reading the “look at me” pages on line at Amazon.

 

Prudent Advice

lessons for my baby daughter

(a life list for every woman)

Try to know what is bubbling around in your heart

Don’t underestimate your father’s ability to understand you

Give lots of hugs to those you care for

Offer your seat to elderly and pregnant people

Whenever possible, take the train……

Appreciate the weather….

It goes on with description after each caption, all very sweet, beautiful and thoughtful.

 

By Jaime Morrison Curtis author/blogger of Prudent Baby (at prudentbaby.com)

3 comments:

True Daughter of Mary said...

I love, love, love stuff like this. I am checking it out right now!

EC Gefroh said...

Denise, I will be sharing this with my sister for her twin girls. Thank you.

Home School Mom: Denise said...

Ladies, I ordered a couple and received them already and they are just beautiful and packed with thoughtful wise guidance. So nicely done!