St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Monday, October 28, 2013

Doctor Who TARDIS regenerated

And so, what will I do with my life now that the TARDIS for the library program has been completed?  LOL!!  Oh, it’s been great fun creating a London Police Call Box, in TARDIS blue (Thrill Seeker blue paint from True Value, #31B7).

This is the finished product:

TARDIS front finished withM&M

TARDIS inside side with Mark

TARDIS Rocket side Mark's face

 

TARDIS BAD WOLF SIDE

TARDIS corner view

And this is what it all began with, a recycled VBS prop that was a “rocket” used for SKY VBS one year:

TARDIS ROCKET VBS PROP 2

TARDIS ROCKET VBS PROP

And one last thing….Isn’t this the most precious thing you’ve seen, Whovians??  I just love it!

TARDIS and winnie the pooh

3 comments:

Chris said...

Hi there!
Wanted to tell you that I mentioned you in my post which is up today on TARDIS cake making. It is not the DW party post; have not done that one yet.
But I put a link to your TARDIS making posts in my cake post.

Hope all is well and that you're feeling great these days too!

TYHANKS

Love ya C

Home School Mom: Denise said...

Thanks Chris! I will check that out! And I'm feeling better -- thanks so much!!

Jess Benoit said...

Love it! Love IT! LOVE IT!!