St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Let go and let God…

Ever hear that saying?  I’ve heard it so many times….and yet, today was probably the first time I just let it happen!  Okay, it took me this many years…(you know, 53 of them)…to “get this”….better late than never, eh? 

There is so much going on not only physically in my life, the busyness of the daily grind, the extras thrown in….the doubts, the fears, the anxieties. But, the wonderful thing about this is, I am growing spiritually, I truly am, and I am grateful.  God is showing me things differently than I am anticipating.  He is answering prayers differently than I am expecting, but praise Him, he is answering them. 

I have also learned to listen to the voice of God in others, others I don’t usually expect a spiritual fruit to come from….and yet….God supplies them with something I need to hear and know.

Peace.  I just feel at peace.  And that’s so very good.

No comments: