St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Saturday, November 09, 2013

Eating right does make a difference…

…..it’s time to lose some weight again.  But more importantly, it’s time to eat right again.  It makes such a difference for a person with thyroid disorder to watch their food intake, avoid inflammatory type foods and avoid carbohydrates and sugars as much as possible.

..I do love the Paleo way of eating the best.  It gives me exactly the kinds of foods that agree with my body and digest easily, help me lose weight, and make me feel better.  In just THREE days, sticking to such a regimen has made such a difference in my energy level and overall attitude and moods.

….Women especially can be so emotionally charged due to hormones and changes in their bodies monthly over and over…the cycle you wish to end! Been there and done that, and may I say, after overcoming infertility and being blessed with four beautiful children, which I am ever so grateful for…(doing it all the natural way, without any fertility assistance)….I am already post menopause.  I guess I didn’t have much fertility to begin with!

..So, I’m hoping to feel better, lose weight and just take life head on here through some proactive changes in diet; after all, I owe it to my children to be the best me I can be, as I worked so hard to co-create with God’s help and blessings!

No comments: