St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Monday, April 28, 2014

Spring improvement list

Listen to more Spencer Day music while working on the computer

Listen to my classical music (louder) while working around the house

Buy healthier snacks; at least for myself; like more KIND fruit & nuts bars

Remember to breathe in and out consciously more often

Keep a lovely fragrant candle lit daily

Use the fire pit more often in the evenings

Look at more beautiful art, like my favorite Claude Monet

Speak kind words first and most often to things I find appalling

Take time to sit and watch something (I’m a doer, I rarely sit still long enough to watch anything, unless planted in a theater seat).

Renew my Magnificat prayer book companion devotional (Ok, got that one done!) check!

Find some more pause in the day – literally stop and smell the roses

angelus

No comments: