St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Book Meme Re-visited

I posted my Book Meme back on...August 4th, with *#6 up in the air...You can find the original by clicking this LINK.

Last evening while praying the Litany of the Guardian Angel, provided me by Opus Sanctorum Angelorum, I realized, of course I know what book I wish had been written...and I'm still waiting on it...a book with all the information pertaining to the wonderful apostolate I named aboved, translated: Work of the Holy Angels. In my past post on this apostolate I think I may have mentioned that I asked the contact there if they had a book that contained all this great wisdom and direction from their website and I was told they are working on it! Godspeed to Opus Sanctorum Angelorum; blessings to them in their endeavor, I will love to have their book when available and will certainly announce it to the world.
________________________________

*6. ONE BOOK THAT YOU WISH HAD BEEN WRITTEN:

...Hmm, can I get back to you on this one...???

Revised:
"Opus Sanctorum Angelorum, The Book of the Work of the Holy Angels"

No comments: