Mahalo to my friend Esther at A Catholic Mom in Hawaii; she's tagged me with the Book Meme.
So here goes:
1. ONE BOOK THAT CHANGED YOUR LIFE:
The Art of Natural Family Planning (no kidding!) John & Sheila Kippley
2. ONE BOOK THAT YOU'VE READ MORE THAN ONCE:
The Privilege of Being a Woman, by Dr. Alice von Hildebrand
3. ONE BOOK YOU'D WANT ON A DESERT ISLAND:
In Conversation with God, (any one of the seven volumes); Fr. Francis Fernandez .
4. ONE BOOK THAT MADE YOU LAUGH:
Please Don't Drink the Holy Water! by Susie Lloyd
5. ONE BOOK THAT MADE YOU CRY:
A Dog of Flanders by Ouida (try it, you'll agree)
6. ONE BOOK THAT YOU WISH HAD BEEN WRITTEN:
...Hmm, can I get back to you on this one...???
7. ONE BOOK THAT YOU WISH HAD NEVER BEEN WRITTEN:
The Brady Bunch Files, by Lauren Johnson
8. ONE BOOK YOU'RE CURRENTLY READING:
Saint Catherine Laboure and the Miraculous Medal (Vision Books) Yes, one of my children's books!
9. ONE BOOK YOU'VE BEEN MEANING TO READ:
Rise, Let Us Be on Our Way by Pope John Paul II
10. TAG FIVE OTHERS:
The Flying Buttress
A Gypsy Caravan
Life is Beauty
Sweetness and Light
Cay's Cajun Cottage!