St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Mrs Apple Pie Education Variety Shop and More, That's ME!



We have been homeschooling for 16 years now, and with it we have accumulated an enormous stash of both textbooks, educational resources (DVDs and CD-roms), and lots of literature and other support items.  I am in the mood to sell off quite a bit and will be taking inventory and itemizing the list on my newest blog, with the help of my email address (for payment) through Paypal.  I will have some items gently used, good, very good and like new condition; I will also have some items, mostly books, DVDs and VHS tapes for just the price of postage.

I will also have many books that are not school related; self-help, spiritual, exercise, informative.

If you are interested, stay tuned.....I will be attempting to put up "My Used Homeschool Books Store" banner on the side bar hopefully this week.  In the meantime, if you are already interested in something you think I might have...please email me and ask.  

In the meantime, I have these items at the top of my list:

Reading & Spelling/Language arts helps:

Earobics Step 2 Home Edition, CD-ROM, very good $45 includes USPS economy shipping (good condition, 3 player slots available; hardly used, comes with all booklets and CD in it's original plastic case)

Homeschool/Education Resources:

When Children Love to Learn, paperback book by Elaine Cooper, very good $5.00, + $1.99 USPS economy shipping

Charlotte Mason Companion, paperback book Karen Andreola, very good $5.00 + $ 3.40 USPS economy shipping

The Out of Sync Child Has Fun paperback book by Carol Stock Kranowitz, very good, $5.00 + $1.99 USPS economy shipping

(If interested,  contact me through laubacher6@frontier.com, with items you are interested in, and we will make arrangements)  PAYPAL payments only

~ more to be listed later ~

I will be listing several of the Mother of Divine Grace resources for K, 1st, and 2nd, and a few upper grade items; some Saxon math editions with support materials,  DIVE CDs and lots of books of literature for all grade levels (both Modg related, and others not).

No international sales - only Canada and US shipping; no shipping if you are from my area and see me at home school co-op 



No comments: