My blogging friend Chris has nominated me for this awesome award, so I am very honored! But there is a bit of work to be done to accomplish this…I’m not sure I have all my ducks in a row…but I will give it a try!
Liebster is German for: “sweetest” “kindest”, “nicest”, “dearest”, “beloved”, “valued” “endearing” and “welcoming”…..phew!….that’s a lot of nice words there!
The award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
And there are questions to answer…and others to suggest for nomination, so let’s get to work!
Rules for the Liebster Award:
1. List 11 things about yourself
2. Answer the questions the nominator has posed for you
3. Nominate 11 up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions to ask the nominees
5. Go to the page of each nominee and tell her about the award.
And so, let’s begin!
1. 11 things about me: I was born in San Diego, I was born with a dislocated hip, I have played guitar for over 30+ years, I love coffee, I use to smoke!, I have a crowned tooth with a music note etched on it, I love witch hazel and use it everyday on my face, I auditioned for Mattel toy commercials when I was a child, I lived in Arizona for a year, I lived in Utah for 14 years, I watched every X-files episode ever made.
I grew up in southern California
I loved Salt Lake City when we lived there. I would love to live there forever.
My favorite book hands-down is The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster, ever since I first heard it read aloud in 5th grade.
My favorite movie is The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton most certainly inspires me; she was a mother before she was a foundress of a religious order.
My hobby would be cross stitching, although I have little time for it at this point in my life.
I began my blog out of a spiritual expression need. To fulfill for myself and give to others.
My fairy tale wedding would be the one I had :) I wouldn’t have changed a thing!
If I could have dinner with anyone, it would be Harrison Ford…no wait…Paul Newman….LOL
Louisa May Alcott …although I adore Jane Austen too…oh please, don’t make me choose :)
My idea of a relaxing dinner with the family is just about anywhere…but Bob Evans, the Olive Garden, or K of C suits us fine! Eating is relaxation to us!
OKAY, MY NOMINATIONS: (I will be plugging them in here shortly…stay tuned….)
Annette at: Nettie’s World
Megan at: True Daughter of Mary
Barbara at: Praying for Grace
Krystin at: My Clones in Action
John at: Never Give Up
Laura at: Homeschooling with Joy
Margot at: Bliss on the Hill
Monica at: Equipping Catholic Families
Marc at: Evangelizing Catechesis
Kelly at: Musings on Film
Maria at: Four Blessings Academy
11 Fun Questions:
1. What's your favorite color?
2. What's your favorite cheap product?
3. Your favorite devotion?
4. Your favorite Saint?
5. What Season are you?
6. What number sibling are you? or only?
7. Were you a convert or cradle?
8. If you could get to any place in the world easily, where would it be?
9. What's your favorite flash back cartoon?
10. Were you baptized as a baby, child or adult?
11. Are you steak or chicken?
Nominees read the rules way above! Good luck and God bless!+