St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Friday, October 05, 2007

St. Faustina (1905-1938)

Faustina regularly received revelations from the Lord. At the request of Christ and her confessors, she recorded the words of Jesus in her diary. Our Lord asked her to share His message of Divine Mercy with the world; it is now one of the world's most popular devotions. She died of tuberculosis.

"O Christ, let my greatest delight be to see You loved and Your praise and glory proclaimed, especially the honor of Your mercy. O Christ, let me glorify Your goodness and mercy to the last moment of my life, with every drop of my blood and every beat of my heart. Would that I be transformed into a hymn of adoration of You. When I find myself on my deathbed, may the last beat of my heart be a loving hymn glorifying Your unfathomable mercy."

St. Faustina


1 comment:

EC Gefroh said...

Denise, have you visited Joey's blog recently (in the last couple of days)? If not, please do. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.