St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Monday, October 08, 2007

This time nineteen years ago my husband and I were wed. It was a beautiful autumn day in northeastern Ohio. We still attend the same parish we were met at and were married in, and our four children were baptized at (by the same pastor). Since then, our pastor was moved to southern Ohio, and as providence would have it, to the same church we went to our first mass as a married couple to, the first Sunday of our married lives together. It's close enough, two hours away, that we can visit there with our children, visit our former pastor, and our favorite honeymoon spot. God is good! Blessings to all those married in this beautiful month of October!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

EC Gefroh said...

I hope you had a wonderful anniversary with your dear husband. I was hoping you'd see it before the day was over but I posted a anniversary greeting over at my blog this morning.
God bless you both abundantly!