St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Monday, December 19, 2011

Love a stash of Books under a Lime cover

There is no mistake I have a great love of books; I have nurtured this love into my family, and I find my children also have a great love of books.  So, I suppose it isn't any surprise that to have some reading at my fingertips at all times, and with as many therapy appointments I have to sit through, I should opt to find something modern and portable to suit my needs.  And so...enter...NOOK Color.  I don't know...it just reached out and grabbed me!  It's on it's way for Christmas and I'm very excited to give it a try.  I also have a lovely cover to store it in and I'm set to go.

Isn't she lovely?


And the cover....all available through Barnes & Noble




NOOK downloads and stores so much media, and has capabilities to surf the web, email, Facebook and more.  And with an Angry Birds app, already installed...well, how could I pass up such a great deal...(including $50 off, and free shipping).  

No comments: