St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Thursday, January 30, 2014

And the Nominees are....

Seems I've been nominated for a couple blogging awards lately -- and I'm ever so honored.  Thank you Chris at Campfires and Cleats, long time blogging buddy :)  She is so good to me!

So, I have been very busy with life lately and weaving my blog adventures into it has been a trick. I neglected the one nomination, The Sheenazing Award..You can check that out here at A Knotted Life.


I will try to get back to the official rules of this next nomination, the Sunshine Blog Awards - you can read about it here at my friend Chris's blog, under: Blogging Honesty & Encouragement, The Sunshine Blogging Awards.


I will return another time to fulfill my nominations protocol!  Which is to include TEN FASCINATING FACTS about me!  That should be very interesting, right?!  LOL

::SMILES::

No comments: