St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Ten Fascinating Facts about me..

……((insert hysterical laughing here))

Okay, so…..it is true I have been nominated for a blogging award and part of the deal is to choose others that I will nominate, and post ten fascinating facts about myself….hm hm hmmm……where do I begin?  I know!.. at the very beginning…..

 

"Rules" for a Sunshine Blog Award?
Here they are :

1.  Use the award logo in the post.
2.  Link to the nominating blogger.
3.  Write 10 pieces of information about yourself.
4.  Nominate fellow bloggers
"who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere."
5.  Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award.

1.  When I was born, I had been prayed for like crazy.  I was the first GIRL born on my father’s side of the family after a 20 year famine of girls!  …I broke the mold :)

DENISE2

2. I was born with a dislocated hip…:(  So, I had to wear a therapeutic hip splint for many months, and eventually other correctives to resolve the problem.

3. I am allergic to penicillin!

4. I have played guitar for 41 years

EPSON MFP image

DENISE wedding Siskie 94(2)

5. I was moved part way through 3rd grade into 4th grade

6. My father taught me to read before I entered Kindergarten

7. I learned to drive in Salt Lake City, Utah

8. I worked for one of the governor’s in SLC Utah

9. I was a featured guitarist/singer of the Wasatch Valley folk scene in the late 70s/early 80s while living in Utah

10. I have lived in the same home in Ohio for the last 27 years.

I would like to nominate the following for the

SUNSHINE BLOGGING Award!

Jennifer at: Farm Girl Follies

Megan at: True Daughter of Mary

Annette at: Nettie’s World

Cay at: Cajun Cottage

Barbara at: Praying for Grace

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Thanks, Denise! You are sweet for thinking of me.

Cay Gibson said...

Thank you, my friend. The recognition was such a sweet thing to see in my comment box.
:-)

Jennifer said...

I am honored! Thank you so much -- and I loved reading "10 things" about you!

Home School Mom: Denise said...

You ladies are so wonderful! So glad you can be part of the fun :) I know, I'm a FASCINATING person, right Jennifer!? LOL