St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Catholic Culture Meme

My friend Esther has tagged me with this nifty meme!

Name a Catholic book that you want to share so much that you keep giving away copies:
"The Privilege of Being a Woman" Dr. Alice von Hildebrand. Wonderful book for both men and women.

Name a work of religious art you'd like to live with:
Probably "Madonna of the Rosary" by Giovanni Battista Salvi da Sassoferrato

Name your favorite Catholic artist:
Giovanni Battista Salvi da Sassoferrato (surprise! :)

Name a work of Catholic fiction which has penetrated your real life:
If I said "The Da Vinci Code", would you laugh?! Really, I haven't even read it (although I feel like I have!) and it's penetrated my real life!

Name your favorite Catholic Musicians - male & female:
Contemporary: Still Waters; Classical: Vivaldi

Name your favorite musical:
The Music Man! ..."the Wells Fargo Wagon is a comin' down the street...."

Name a punch line that always makes you laugh:
"I don't know, but it's on your left shoulder!"

I tag the following people:

Johnny-Nobody

Praying For Grace

Life is Beauty

3 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Wonderful answers Denise! You shocked me for a moment with the Da Vinci Code, but then it all made sense.
God bless
PS: What the beginning of the joke? :-)

Johnny-Nobody said...

Hi Denise,

I will take a shot at these questions manana.

Great answers, BTW!

Home School Mom: Denise said...

Great Johnny-Nobody,
I'm looking forward to your answers!

Blessings,
Denise