St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Laudetur Jesus Christus!

A friend of ours, a Deacon who is to be ordained a priest this year, has a wonderful little blogspot of his homilies and local radio spots that aire on Catholic radio. I particularly appreciated his radio spot on the readings for Friday January 12. Using words such as "Faith", "Trust", and "Integrity" regarding conduct and relationships, spoke to me. Without getting into too much detail, it is my prayer that my trust will be healed and restored, due to relationships and events that occured this last couple years that rather shook me very deeply. I know God in His great providence has a plan (and yes, you may pray for me! :)...I direct your attention to Laudetur Jesus Christus! blog, and to this short post that spoke to me: Friday, 12 January 2007

God bless!

No comments: