St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Legendary Spring of Everlasting Life


Oswald Sobrino at Catholic Analysis has made me think about Ponce de Leon this morning: "the fountain of youth", which I haven't thought about in quite some time. [article at: Secret of Youth]. My children have studied this explorer in their history studies. So interesting that he sought the legendary spring of eternal life. Of course, as Christians we know Who brings eternal life. But, this has also made me think about the great story: Tuck Everlasting; being the romantic I am it tugs at your heartstrings; another living forever story. You can find it in both novel and movie form at Amazon. Follow the LINKS to the movie and book.

4 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

We will have to watch this. Thanks for the recommendation Denise!

Home School Mom: Denise said...

Esther,
Keep your box of tissues close by!

Blessings,
Denise

EC Gefroh said...

Thanks for the warning.

Cay Gibson said...

My family loves this movie too.
Well worth a good cry. :)