St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

From last January.....

UPDATE: I've corrected the LINK to the article below on this one. Thanks Esther, for pointing out it wasn't working.

Recently our Catholic homeschool support group was discussing the mid-winter slump we homeschoolers tend to experience at the half-way point. I was sent this encouraging article through a friend, by Mary Kochan: Surviving the Homeschool Panic.

"Have patience with all things, but first of all, with yourself."
~St. Francis de Sales~

2 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Denise, I couldn't access this article. Do I need to join Catholic Exchange? BTW, do you know a prayer for the Holy Souls that was St. Jose Maria Escriva's favorite? My mom knows it in Spanish but I couldn't find it in English. Thanks and God bless,

Home School Mom: Denise said...

Thanks Esther for letting me know about the link. That article was archived and under a slightly different link from the year previous - so, try it again and hopefully it will work for you.

Also, I will check into the prayer you mention. I'll check my St. Escriva resources.

thank you!
Blessings,
Denise