St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Re-posted from past archives

I've pulled this back out from a previous posting; just thought the book was worth mentioning again today on the feast of Pope Saint Pius X. You can visit the earlier posting at this LINK.

Our oldest son is looking forward to receiving the sacrament of Confirmation this upcoming May. He has decided to take the name of Pope Saint Pius X. He was impressed with Pius X during his elementary years, while reading about him in the Vision Book: Saint Pius X, The Farm Boy Who Became Pope, by Walter Diethelm, O.S.B.


I have found it difficult to find religious items depicting this Saint. I would appreciate any information on items available such as pictures, medals, etc. Please email me and let me know: mailto:denise344@juno.comGod bless you!

No comments: