St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Wednesday, August 22, 2007



Well, I've been trying to post a comment at my friend Lynn's site this morning, to no avail! So, I'll comment here and hopefully she will eventually see it :-)

Kudos to Lynn for a great school start! I'm so proud of her! She's begun to homeschool one of her brood and it sounds like it's working out well. Lynn, just be sure to be flexible and adjust when needed....(I'll have to remind myself of this also!...over and over).

I'm off for more coffee - Lynn's post made me want some (follow this LINK) -- so, make it a great day. I hope the sun in shining where you are! Check out my weather girl below and you'll see why.

Blessings!

2 comments:

ls said...

Thanks Denise! I will take any advice, thoughts or encouragement you can toss my way! I kind of know that
flexibility will be key but sticking to that resolve will be another story
for my "get it done" personality :o}
hugs and prayers

p.s. I don't know why blogger is being so touchy - it took quite a doing last night for me to publish that post ~sigh~

Home School Mom: Denise said...

You are more than welcome - just my humble, very humble advice :-)

God bless you this special and new season of your life!

Hugs!
Denise