St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Nerves on edge today.....

So, I have this strange giant lima bean+ size skin patch with uneven borders and a little darkened that appeared on the back of one of my shoulders a couple months ago.  I thought it was a hive at first...maybe some reaction to bath gels or something I ate....but it has stayed and it doesn't particularly itch.  I'm having it looked at today, and although it could be my imagination (and nerves) I swear my shoulder aches deeply...I also thought of shingles...maybe it's a shingle.  I'm just hoping it's not anything serious.  I've been going to the same dermatologist for 25 years now and he has removed SO MANY things from my skin I can't even count how many...all suspicious or pre-cancer moles and skin spots.  Praying and nervous today to say the least. 

No comments: