St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Tuesday’s Prayer Reflection

I believe in St. Michael wholeheartedly….why?..because I believe in Angels.  Our scriptures are filled with angel references and I believe God created them as he created us. 

Each Tuesday of this new year I have been praying this very special prayer for some very special intentions.  It is a bit of a ritual, but then God’s word to us is filled with ritual and trust in Him.  This prayer brings me great peace and believe in the power of prayer very much.  I hope you will too, so be ready to light your candle each Tuesday.  I am passing this prayer on here as I do not leave it in our church, rather I pray at home with my novena candle lit.   God’s graces be with you+

NEVER FAILING PRAYER TO ST. MICHAEL

St. Michael, I resort to your protection and, in my faith, offer this light which shall burn every Tuesday.

Comfort me in my difficulties and though lodging in the house of our savior, intercede for me and my family that we will be able to hold God close to our hearts and be provided for in all of our necessities.

I beseech you to have infinite pity in regard to the favours I ask of you (name them), that I may be able to overcome all difficulties as you did the dragon at your feet.

SAY THREE (3) HAIL MARYS:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb – Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

SAY THREE (3) OUR FATHERS:

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

SAY THREE (3) GLORY BES:

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, World without End. Amen.

This prayer is to be said for nine (9) Tuesdays in succession, and each Tuesday a candle shall be lighted and a copy of this prayer left in the church to help another soul in distress and support the devotion to St. Michael.

This miraculous Saint grants everything, no matter how difficult, and before the termination of the nine (9) weeks of Wednesdays.

~ ~ ~

For more on St. Michael visit:  St. Michael Society

No comments: