St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday Daybook


Outside my window....

Snowflakes beginning….

I am thankful for...

having a beautiful Thanksgiving day with my family and the provisions we need to make it lovely

I am thinking about...

many, many things…..

Learning all the time...

…to be more patient with my mouth….

From the kitchen....

lots of good smells are still lingering from all the cooking and baking…

I am creating...

always.  Always creating a home

I am working on...

my own maturity.  As I expect those around me to grow up and be mature, I am working on it also.

I am going...

to relax this weekend, no religious ed classes, and nothing pressing…so I will bask in the wonderful afterglow of the holiday

I am hoping...

to lose weight again….soon

I am reading...

Arthurian tales ….Sir Thomas Malory

I am praying for...

a good a spiritually deep Advent and Christmas

I am hearing...

the giggles of Mark in the distance…and the deep changed voice of Michael..

Around the house...

our Advent and some Christmas decorations are beginning to appear

One of my favorite things...

my first cup of coffee in the morning, in silence

A few plans for the rest of the week...

paying bills, groceries and finishing up the tree

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Xmastree2011

No comments: