St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday…Daybook

Outside my window....

Beautiful bright SUNSHINE!

I am thankful for...

sounds..redundant, but friends that care like family and are always there

I am thinking about...

a busy day, both Saturday and Sunday.  A lot of cleaning, preparing, as well as checking at the church to be sure the tables and chairs and everything are back in place for religious ed tomorrow, after our church boutique

Learning all the time...

I am learning about more math programs, computer languages and designing programs because of one of my sons

From the kitchen....

will be baking pumpkin spice cookies today…

I am creating...

more space and cleanliness in this house, I hope

I am working on...

my Christmas list

I am going...

to the church later…and no where on Mon, Tues, Weds, in preparation for the big day ahead

I am hoping...

to have more peace and calm in my heart over many things

I am reading...

The tales of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table, a 1600s translation by Malory.  Loving it all over again

I am praying for...

My oldest son and his future…

I am hearing...

building noises out side as someone is fixing up a house on our street

Around the house...

a little clutter here and there that needs sifted through

One of my favorite things...

the citrus-sage soy candle in a ceramic bird the children bought me a couple Mother’s Days ago….its used up but the wax still smells fragrant and has good memories attached to it

A few plans for the rest of the week...

see above ^ hahaha

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

EVELYNE ADELAIDE CHESTER CHARLES BURG

This photo always makes me smile.  My great Aunt Evelyn on the left; twin brothers Chester and Charles in the middle, and my paternal grandmother, their sister, Adelaide on the right.  This little family must have brought so much joy to their parents, Louise and Joseph Burg.  I am grateful they are part of my heritage and ancestry. May they all rest in peace+ 

No comments: