St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday Daybook


Outside my window....

It’s a beautiful almost summer day….sunny and peaceful. Bliss.

I am thankful for...

A Monday where there are no appointments, and no hurries…and religious education at our parish is now ended!

I am thinking about...

Trying to schedule the small trips we’ll make this summer to museums and zoos.

Learning all the time...

Continuing reading and preparing for new grade levels next school season. Looking at the new Modg families database for enrolled families.  Pretty awesome.

From the kitchen....

Chocolate chip waffles …..

I am creating...

A new atmosphere in the kitchen with the arrival of a new microwave cart, and a new indoor/outdoor George Foremann Grill.

I am working on...

Still clearing and cleaning and organizing a couple rooms – mostly basement space.

I am going...

nowhere today.

I am hoping...

my young adult college aged son is in a better mood this morning….

I am reading...

Mostly educational materials pertaining to the curriculum we use.

I am praying for...

Peace and the Catholic Church’s battle against the infringement against religious liberty & freedom regarding the  HHS mandate.

I am hearing...

Gullah Gullah Island play on the TV..and the faint chirp of birds outdoors…

Around the house...

laundry is drying and a chocolate mint candle is burning in the kitchen….

One of my favorite things...

Feeling no pressures

A few plans for the rest of the week...

Only Friday brings 3 haircuts in town….the rest of the week is finishing up Modg entry assessments and the continued organization of the rooms with clearing and cleaning….

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Coffeeposter

2 comments:

Elena LaVictoire said...

Hi Denise,

I am the support group leader for ARCHE (AKron Roman Catholic Home Educators) and I was trying to send you an e-mail to announce one of our upcoming events - but it came back! Are you still the contact person for St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Homeschool Support for Moms? or should I contact someone else? Thanks in advance for your help!

Elena

Home School Mom: Denise said...

Hi Elena,
Did you use laubacher6@frontier.com? Yes, I am still the contact person. Thank you!