St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Friday, August 09, 2013

I have been working at my new job position, and enjoying every minute of it. I have met the loveliest families, some very large, with up to 12 children – and others smaller, with perhaps two, but all very conscientious and committed to giving their children the best education.  I’ve met some of the most sweetest saintly mothers. I am well beyond impressed. It has been such a blessing to be able to help these families formulate an education plan.  Many are coming out of other programs, some have just never been enrolled and are very excited to be starting down a new path.  I’m very excited for them.

We too are preparing for our home school year ahead.  It looks like we have a plan in place,but it is always tricky juggling appointments and kids’ schedules.  I guess we’ll work the bugs out as we move along.

In the meantime, I have been praying with my new bible which I am just in love with, (it’s so lady-like and beautiful) and reading articles and encouraging blogs on home schooling. A friend posted this link on my Facebook about home schooling, and it was too good not to share…so here it is; I thought it was a very nice article.

Six Things I’d Say About Homeschooling

No comments: