St Gabriel Windows

St Gabriel Windows
Photocopy c. 2013 Jamie Laubacher

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Reflection

I have been listening to so many training talks since June, each with such formative value, but some, with truly inspirational and spiritual formative value.  I have gleaned so much and am so grateful.

The founder of the organization for which I now work, spends a great deal of time personally talking to her consultants and forming them in all the areas necessary, and one particular is their faith, spiritual life….with love, such love.  And so, I have long left my bible open to Philippians 2:3, because of one of her talks, and it regards holding others in greater esteem than yourself, (as well as the entire chapter from 1-18, which is very much worth meditating on).  Such words of wisdom and truth and peace.

“Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves..”  Phil 2:3

No comments: